Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fish "salmon" tacos

I bake the salmon on thirty minutes on a preheated oven at 350. I use no more than a teaspoon of the following. Pink Himalayan salt, seasoned black pepper, garlic salt, and garlic powder. Once the fish is thoroughly cooked. I take It out of the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes. I then shred the fish, and place it to the side.
I finely cut up 1 bunch of cilantro,
4 stocks of green onions 
1/2 head of iceberg lettuce
1/2 pound of Monterey jack cheese
2 medium size round tomatoes 
I heat my skillet on a medium high fire. You can use 1/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil.  Take a single corn tortilla shell and flip a few times until the shell reaches your desired firmness. Remove the shell from the heat and place over a napkin on a plate to drain the remaining grease.
 
When ready to serve, scoop desired amount of fish into the bottom of the taco, layering the cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro and green onions. You may add salsa and other condiments at your tacos for a more personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment